Never had any problems with other insurance companies in my life.Blue Cross Blue Shield is efficient at one thing...

losing documents even when certified mail, misleading customers, erroneous statements, and doing everything possible to avoid paying claims they are contractually obligated to. We've had issues with BCBS in two different states. Doesn't matter which administration is running the company... the games BCBS plays are the same.

Worst insurance company ever.

Avoid them if you want a healthy life and don't want to spend hundreds of hours on the phone trying to get them to pay out on valid claims.AVOID.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Montana. The most disappointing about insurance claim at Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Montana was customer service, being mislead and customer service sucks Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Montana.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Montana to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Montana?

Comments